We teach the majority of our classroom theory courses in the Calgary area, although some of the theory is also taught in Penticton and on the West Coast. Courses are offered at the following locations:• Glenmore Sailing Club (GSC)
- A map of the GSC Clubhouse is available. - Our classes are taught in the clubhouse, located on the south side of Glenmore Reservoir just off 24th St SW and 90 Ave SW - Free Parking is available.
- A map to the Old Fire Hall at 1111 Memorial Dr NW is available. - Our classes are taught in the CAOC presentation room, located upstair at the old fire hall by the 10th St Bridge. - Parking is available.
- Parking is available in lot S4. - Classes are taught in rooms U161 and U163 across from the triple gymn. Go through the gate at the Recreation Customer Service desk, after telling the staff about your class. Turn left, turn right along the squash courts, turn left. The classrooms are on your left. Check out the map.
- Directions and parking instructions are available. - Classes are taught in room 186 in the Outdoor Program Centre. - Calgary Transit users can go the University station
- We also offer some of our Introduction to Sailing and Learn to Sail courses aboard one of our sailboats located on the Glenmore Reservoir. - Swiftsure Sailing Class meet at the docks adjacent to Heritage Park (14 Street and Heritage Drive SW). - Directions and parking instructions are available.
PO Box 46058, 1233 9ave SE, Calgary AB T2G-5H71-403-620-5812 | 1-877-470-7245 (Sail)